Woohoo! I have just received two awards- Versatile Blogger Award and Creative Blogger Award! I am so delighted. I have been a blogger for less than a month and I have got these awards. This is really encouraging. I thank Renee for bestowing the Versatile award on me and I thank Laura for the Creative Award. I am really grateful. You must check out their awesome blogs here and here.
Just simple rules on how to nominate and get awarded:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post .
2. Share 7 things about yourself .
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 things about me
1. Apart from being a voracious reader and a recent blogger, I write poetry and short stories. And someday, I hope to write a book!
2. Though I may come across as a girl who loves to read everything except textbooks (which I do incidentally 😉 ), I am a Clinical Psychologist by occupation currently applying for a Doctorate.
3. I also love to cook, especially bake. I bake cakes, cookies, pizza etc. My secret dream is to open a bakery shop someday.
4. I love to travel and I have almost covered my country (which is huge by the way- India) and seen Singapore and Malaysia. But there are thousand other places on my list.
5. I love adventure sports, sadly I have only done river rafting till now. But well, I am just 24 you know, I will get to do everything else (bungee jumping, scuba diving etc.).
6. I am a classical trained singer (3 years of training, 5 more to go, I will complete it someday, hopefully). 🙂
7. I love to learn languages and hope to learn French, Spanish etc. someday. Will you be my partner in learning? I would like to start today but can’t find someone to converse with me. 😦
Now, passing this award along to 13 recently discovered blogs I enjoy reading (in random order).
I only love 13, so that’s it!
My next review is coming up soon. 🙂
Enjoy the upcoming New Year!