What is it?
- Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon, run from 12:01am on Monday, May 14th through 11:59pm Sunday, May 20st in whatever time zone you are in.
- Bout of Books is low pressure, meaning participants are only asked to push themselves to read more than they normally would during any given week. There is no competition between readers.
- How much time a reader wants, and can commit, to read, tweet, or network with fellow bloggers is left to individual preference. All challenges and giveaways are optional.
- Networking with fellow bloggers is actively encouraged, though never required. Co-hosts are there to facilitate blog hopping and interaction between participants.
- Use Twitter to post updates throughout the read-a-thon. Everyone will be tweeting with the #boutofbooks hashtag.I just signed up. Will you join me HERE?I will post my reading list soon.
Monday: Sarah – Bookish Question
Tuesday: Celine – Book Lover Confession
Wednesday: Shannon – Re-title It
Thursday: Amy – Zombie Book Cover
Friday: Jacinda – Shoes
Saturday: Smash and Stephanie – Book Poetry
Sunday: No challenge (Kelsey and Jen D giveaways)
International Grand Prize (runs all week): Custom made bookmarks or business cards by Creative Deeds (worth up to $90 USD)
Wednesday (May 16th): 8pm CST (UTC-5)
Friday (May 18th): 1pm CST (UTC-5)
Sunday (May 20th): 10am CST (UTC-5)
Please Note: In an effort to allow as many participants as possible to join in on the chats, we have chosen a variety of times and dates to accommodate different time zones. Due to the global nature and size of this read-a-thon, we realize that it is not possible to catch everyone but we have done our best to be as inclusive as possible. As always, participation in any or all of the chats is entirely up to you.