Colors Like Memories by Meradeth Houston
Julia has a secret: she killed the guy she loved. It was an accident—sort of.
Julia is a Sary, the soul of a child who died before taking her first breath. Without this ‘breath of life’ she and others like her must help those on the verge of suicide. It’s a job Julia enjoyed, until the accident that claimed her boyfriend’s life—an accident she knows was her fault. If living with the guilt weren’t enough, she’s now assigned to help a girl dealing with the loss of her mother, something Julia is not exactly the best role model for. If she can’t figure out a way to help her, Julia will lose her position in the Sary, something she swore to her boyfriend would never happen.
From now until May 23rd Colors Like Memories is just $1.99 – AMAZON
Author Meradeth Houston
I’ve never been a big fan of talking about myself, but if you really want to know, here are some random
tidbits about me:
- I’m a California girl. This generally means I talk too fast and use “like” a lot.
- I have my doctorate in molecular anthropology. Translation: I sequence dead people’s DNA and spend a whole lot of time in a lab, which I love.
- I’ve been writing since I was 11 years old. It’s my hobby, my passion, and I’m so happy to get to share my work!
- My other passion is teaching. There’s nothing more fun than getting a classroom of college kids fired up about anthropology!
- If I could have a super-power, it would totally be flying. Which is a little strange, because I’m terrified of heights.
You can win $50 Amazon.com Gift Code.
Last day to enter is May 29th.
Open to anyone who can legally enter and can receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent’s permission. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.