I am always on the lookout for some great books to read and if they turn out to be free, nothing like it.
Going by this thought process, I registered to be a blogger/reviewer for J. Taylor Publishing last year and I have enjoyed my time with them. I recently read Blue Moon (read my review) and Resonance by J. A. Belfield from them and loved both of them. I look forward to more awesome books by the publishing. I recommend all readers/bloggers to join them.
Benefits of being a J. Taylor Publishing reviewer:
- Free ebooks with immediate access to the novels and novellas (at the pre-release stage) — No asking to be considered on a book by book basis!
- Reduced cost print books (when/where available)
- Free (or reduced cost) marketing materials about our books (media kits, cover images, bookmarks) where available
- Priority for future back-of-the-book quotes with your name on them (for printed novels)
- Priority for blog tours and interviews with our authors
- Promotion of your website on our blog (link back)
- Potential inclusion of your review in our authorʼs media kits, marketing tools, etc
- Priority reviews of any query submitted to us for publication consideration
- Personal feedback on the above submissions
- There are absolutely no costs to this program and never will be.
What is the eligibility criteria, you ask?
Criteria for inclusion in the program includes:
- a nearly exclusive focus on books & reviews
- an active following (regular commenting on front-page posts)
- a broad reach (500+ followers on at least one social network system — Networked Blogs, Google Connect, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- presence beyond simply the blog (Consistent and tied-in with Twitter, Facebook & Goodreads, etc.)
- industry blogging activity (blog hops, tour stop info, etc.)
- a blog history of at least 12 months (posts dating back one-year or more)
Interested in joining? Go fill the form here. And while you’re at it, do me a favor. Tell them Pragya @ Reviewing Shelf referred you. Thanks!