I have been Book Tagged!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions given by Kimberly
1. What was your favourite book as a child and why?
I loved Sweet Valley High Books. They were so interesting.
2. Why did you first start your blog?
I love reading books so reviewing and sharing my opinions, getting to know other bloggers seemed liked the next best step.
3. What genre of books best describes you?
Romantic comedies or travel books. 🙂
4. Who is your favourite author?
Can’t name one. There are so many! But I love Paulo Coelho, Leo Tolstoy, Sophie Kinsella and Kirsten Hubbard to name a few.
5. If you could meet any author dead or alive who would it be?
Tough one! Perhaps Alexander McCall Smith, Lisa See, Julia Child, Charlotte Bronte and Jane Austen.
6. If you could be a character in a book who would you be and from which book?
Bria from Wanderlove
7. Do you stick to one genre or are you all over the map with your reading choices?
I’m all over the map with mystery, romance, classics, paranormal to non-fiction.
8. Do your family/friends follow your blog?
Well, in real life, I don’t have friends who read as much as I do, so no one is interested in my book blog. Bah!
9. If you had one piece of advice to tell a newbie blogger what would it be?
Spruce up on the html knowledge, you are so going to need it. Also, be prepared because maintaining a blog requires time and patience.
10. What is the most rewarding thing about blogging for you?
The lovely followers, their comments, the discussions I have with them going back and forth and of course, my blog keeps nudging me to read and post more often. 🙂
1. What is that one book you want to recommend to everyone (I love to add more books to my TBR 😉 )
2. Who is your favorite author(s)?
3. How do you gain and maintain your followers?
4. Do you follow a routine for your blog (like a meme etc.)?
5. What genre you most enjoy reading?
6. What is the book(s) you are looking forward to reading this year?
7. Is there a book you find yourself going back to often?
8. How does your family/friend/spouse react to your reading and blogging?
9. What is that one book you have thrown on the wall saying ‘I’m not going to finish that!’?
10. What accessories do you need while reading (pet, tea, cookie etc.)?
Krazy Book Lady
The Little Blue Pig
Letters Inside Out
The musings of Almybnenr
Harlie’s Book Blog
Lady’s Book Stuff
Love of Books
P.S. I know my classic week turned out to be a bummer and I’m slowing down on posts. It’s just that textbooks are distracting me right now (wait, shouldn’t it be the other way around) as an important exam is coming up. I have loads to read and review, just be patient with me for a while. Thank you!