Blogathon Bash 2013
So here I am participating in a Blogathon and not a Readathon this time. I do manage to read quite a bit anyway but what I need time for is organizing my blog. I need way too much time for it but this will have to work.
My To-do list
1. Write loads and loads of reviews, especially the tons pending from last year. *sigh*
2. Clear out my blog email – reply/discard review requests, delete tour mails I’m not interested in, label important mails appropriately.
3. Manage my blog calendar and schedule some posts in advance.
4. Print and use this free blogging planner, love it!
5. Check and add links to ‘Reviews A-Z’ page.
Phew! That’s a lot! Wish me luck.
List of Mini Challenges
- How to Create a Blogging Planner @ A Jewel in the Making
- Give to Get @ Holy Splendor
- Grammar Police @ Holy Splendor
- Blog Brand Consistency @ Newlywed Survival
- Optimizing Photos for SEO @ Going Crazy!! Wanna Go?? [Will be Live by 5pm EST Jan 25]
- Ad Management for Bloggers
- How to Back Up Your Blog
- Photo Editing Tools For Bloggers
- Tips for Promoting Blog Posts on Facebook @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- Why Social Network Promotion is Important for Blogs @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- How to Develop, Write and Share Recipes On Your Blog @ Eating It Real
- Public Figure Blog Post and Twitter Connections @ Empower Network: Canadian Mom
- Google+ (Google Plus) Guide for Bloggers @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- Blogger’s Guide to LinkedIn @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- How to Get Paid Blogging Opps @ Sunshine and Sippy Cups
- Cleaning Up Your Backend @ Makobi Scribe